piątek, 30 września 2011

portfolio shoot

          Some time ago, my friend asked me to shoot a few photos for his portfolio. He wanted to earn some extra money as a model. I think he has really good chances to do it. Anyway, the place where we were taking these photos was great, the weather and light was perfect, but it took almost two hours to take the photos. Why? Because he was talking all the time. He couldn't keep his mouth shut even for five minutes... We came to a point where I was yelling at him to shut up and he just kept talkin'. The unexpected facial expressions accidentally cought on the photos were pretty good, but totally usselles for his portfolio. Apart from that I had a lot of fun doing it. Maybe next time he will be less talkative. 
           Model: Maciej Ostaszewski 







Brak komentarzy: